Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

New Beginnings

Hello to all,
Today is my first day as a blogger.  Actually I have fought tooth and nail making it to the 21st Century but alas I have succumbed.  I believe we are in a new world where all the old rules have been tossed out and the new rules are changing daily.  One has to be ready to make these moves as they are presented.  As are Pastor always says, "Blessed are the flexible".  So here I am, moving forward into a brave new world!

A little about myself.  I left corporate America about 1 1/2 years ago for a couple of reasons.  One the job I was at was to say the least, the job from hell which caused much stress and the 2nd reason was we decided to bring my Alzheimer mother in law to our home.  For the first six months it was chaos in our home adjusting to my mother in law and the fact that I was now home for the first time in my life.  What an adjustment for someone who was termed a workaholic.  Well things finally setteled down to some semblance of normal or at lease as normal as caring for a alzheimer person can be.  With this I found myself restless, needing to fill my time.

Having a love for sewing, quilting  and just about anything that has to do with fabric, I decided to begin a small Artisan business using my talents.  Thus Eaglewings Creations was born.  Needless to say, it has been busy building stock for both my ETSy store Eaglewingscreations and for the Farmers market I attend on the 2nd and 4th Sunday in Ramona, Calif.  Life is an adventure now/  Seems there is never enogh hours in the day like I said building stock and building the business any way I can. 

Well for tonight this is it.  Tomorrow I will start sharring my insights and the current projects I am working on.  Maybe if I have time I will snap some pictures so you can see my work space also. 
Signing off for now!  Nighty Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment