Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

 Hello all, another day finished and all is well.  I had plans to wake up early this morning and get things around the house done and my mother in law settled in.  Best laid plans of mice and men.  I said I had hoped, didn't happen.  So my day started about an hour late but all in all it went well.  My goal for the day was to get the applique ironed and sewed on for the blue floral quilt top I showed you yesterday. It was a small miricle but the job was accomplished.  I have promised this quilt for this Thursday and so the top needed to be finished so I could put the quilt on my mid arm brite and early Wednesday morning so I could met the deadline.  Yeah so far on schedule and God willing I will finish on time.  The first picture is me free motion quilting aroung the flowers.


 
 
 
 
 
Here is a close up.  Each flower and leaf have been detailed with free motion quilting.  The bottom picture is the finished top.  Tomorrow it goes to the table for quilting.  Pray all goes well.  So I am going to sign off for the night.  Both my faithful companions are asleep on the bed and I am quite tired myself. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It's not that wet at all. Your Flowerpot Quilt has become beautiful !!!
    to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.

    ReplyDelete